- A monument off Highway 180, welcoming people to the City of Sanger.
- Trees lining Academy Avenue and the downtown area, with Christmas lights lit all year round.
- Maintaing the image that we are the Nation’s Christmas Tree City.
- Keep bringing jobs to the City of Sanger.
- Continue to develop the City of Sanger into a business, so that we can encourage everyone to sleep here, eat here, work here, and shop here.
- Develop a long lasting relationship with the Kings Canyon National Park, so that Sanger becomes the hub where shuttle busses pick up tourists out of Sanger from a hotel, and move them back and forth from the park, allowing for income from tourism to flow back into Sanger.
- Continue putting Sanger on the map!
- Assure that all corridors get the development they need, to ensure nobody is left behind.
- Invite industry to come here. We remind them that, here in Sanger, we have a labor force ready for any job, any time.
- More parks and better parks. Making sure we stay on the map as the city where families are always welcome.
- Offering more commercial entertainment for every family to enjoy here in Sanger.
- Hosting a Farmers Market and Christmas Fest that are second to none.
- Continue to work towards a city that is drug-free and gang-free.
- Continue working on a city that has a strong relationship with its award-winning school district.
- Restore Hope in Sanger. Return Honesty to the City of Sanger. Help all to Believe in Sanger.
RE- ELECT JOSHUA MITCHELL FOR MAYOR